The World of Warcraft expansion, The Burning Urination — ha! It’s really The Burning Crusade, but who can resist a good gonorrhea joke? Not me — has been officially
announced confirmed. Yawn.
From the horse’s mouth:
Building on the award-winning formula set forth in World of Warcraft, the expansion set adds even more rich content to an already massive game. Players can look forward to:
* New Player Races: New allies will join the game, expanding the story line and allowing players to develop powerful new characters within the world.
* Higher Level Limit: The game’s level cap is being raised to 70, and every new level will offer meaningful spell, ability, and talent upgrades for each character class.
* New Lands and Battlegrounds: Explore the magical realms of the Blood Elves, journey through the Dark Portal into untamed Outland, and visit dungeons and battlefields previously inaccessible to players.
* Flying Mounts: In Outland, players will gain access to unique airborne mounts that will allow for smoother travel over some of that region’s more hazardous terrain.
* Jewelcrafting, Socketable Items, and More: Crafters will be pleased to know that the expansion adds an all-new profession to the game: Jewelcrafting. With Jewelcrafting comes the advent of socketable items in World of Warcraft, which will give players additional variety in how they can customize their gear. In addition, existing professions will be enhanced to take advantage of the increased character-level limit.
* New Quests, New Monsters, and New Challenges: As the boundaries of World of Warcraft are stretched farther than ever before, there will be exciting new quests for players to undertake and new monsters to confront. And with greater challenges come greater rewards.
Me, I’ll be camping a field repair bot.