A dedicated online gamer for more than ten years now … I will buy just about any piece of crap developers throw inside a box and ship out to my favorite local retailer.
I have no credentials other than this: I play games.
You’re in my world now. Be afraid, be very afraid.
More about Foton:
- Contact: Fotonafkgamer.com
- Self-indulgent introduction
- History – the game characters over the years
- Guilds – the past, present and future passed
- A rare Foton interview by Zonk (aka Michael Zenke IRL), published in GameSetWatch October 2006.
- A less coherent Foton interview by Fraxx, the Psycho E-Bitch. She’s not kidding. (But I am.)
- Stalking Foton – web defacement elsewhere
About AFK Gamer
Updated Monday through Thursday, or Tuesday through Friday, sometimes on Saturday or Sunday. Meh. Updated most weekdays.
If you’re new to AFK Gamer, here’s a list of Favorite Posts, excerpted, in reverse chrono order — sometimes I hit the high notes.
Many of the AFK Gamer images are hosted on Flickr, the exemplary photo sharing site, in the Screenshot Gallery. Off-site forum threads and other transient material discussed herein are archived either in AFK Gamer’s Furl archive or, in some cases, ancient paged material is saved in the Hanzo (original) archive. Newer paged material is saved in the (not-ancient) Hanzo archive, and btw, thanks Hanzo for screwing around with the login system without providing a recovery process.
More about AFK Gamer:
- Hosted by: A Small Orange
- Former Blog Slave: Rasterafkgamer.com
- Site Taglines, Sep 06 – Present
- Site Taglines, Sep 05 – Aug 06
- Site Credits – more details about the design and the hacks. Technically, they’re not hacks, but after I’m done shoving square code into round holes, “hacked” is an apt description.
- Site Plugins
Wherever you go, be AFK:
Posts and Flickr screenshots can be: