A dedicated online gamer for more than
ten fifteen years now … I will buy just about any piece of crap developers throw inside a box and ship out to my favorite local retailer.
I have no credentials other than this: I play games.
You’re in my world now. Be afraid, be very afraid.
More about Foton:
- Contact: Foton at afkgamer dot com
- Self-indulgent introduction
- History – the game characters over the years
- Guilds – the past, present and future passed
- A rare Foton interview by Zonk (aka Michael Zenke IRL), published in GameSetWatch October 2006.
- Link dead but here’s a screencap— yet another admirer could not stand less than 100 percent of my attention —> A less coherent Foton interview by Fraxx, the Psycho E-Bitch.
- This … might … be .. me playin’ around with Warhammer. Maybe not — it’s hard to say.
About AFK Gamer
Formerly updated Monday through Thursday, or Tuesday through Friday, sometimes on Saturday or Sunday — never mind all that now, that ship has sailed.
If you’re new to AFK Gamer, here’s a list of Favorite Posts, excerpted, in reverse chrono order — sometimes I hit the high notes.
Many of the AFK Gamer images are hosted on Flickr, the exemplary photo sharing site, in the Screenshot Gallery.