World of Warcraft today, until 11 am PDT, for bug fixery:
- Players will now be able to properly destroy the infernals in the quest,”The Fel and the Furious”.
- Gladiator’s Plate Legguards: Fixed a graphical display error.
- Fixed a bug that caused some systems to see terrain holes appear in the distance.
- Stackable items retrieved from mail will no longer automatically stack in your inventory. This has been disabled pending a future patch fix.
- Players will no longer see the flickering terrain issues that were introduced with 2.1.0 when the LOD system is enabled.
Lord of the Rings Online tomorrow, until 2 pm EDT-ish, for minty fresh content and bug/nerf-ness. During downtime, players can create a character on the Roheryn (test) server and auto-magically level to 30, 40 or 50.
The patch notes as of May 30, 2007, subject to change OF COURSE, and I heard they’re fixing the Bree Town Hall grocer repair costs although I can’t for the life of me find a reference. My imaginary blog intern has the day off so I can’t blame him for this lapse in service.
Aha! I birddogged the undocumented changes myself! Unofficial Changes List.
It’s rare to find this kind of dedication and determination in the lesser blogs, but I know you’ve come to expect this kind of hard-hitting reblogging from us. The royal us, that is.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.